Debrief : Week of July 5

|
Debrief is a new blog feature I will do every Saturday to talk about all the things I did on the blog in the past week and my goals for next week.

Sunday (7/5/09) I did my first In My Mailbox post.

Monday (7/6/09) I posted my review of Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen.

Tuesday (7/7/09) Wrote reviews, but nothing posted.

Wednesday (7/8/09) I posted my Waiting on Wednesday with All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab.

Thursday (7/9/09) I posted my review of Skin Deep by E.M. Crane.

Friday (7/10/09) I posted my review of The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong.

Saturday/Today (7/11/09) I posted this and am working on a post about author websites.

My goal for next week is to try and have something other than a meme posted Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- good or bad, so let me know what you think below!