So, via Twitter, I've been following Natasha @ Maw Book Blogs. When I heard about Bloggiesta, I had to join in! If you are too lazy to click the link, the Bloggiesta began this morning (Friday, June 19, 2009) at 8 am and ends Sunday at 8 am. That's 48 hours! Bloggiesta is a Challenge to improve your blog. And while I'm new, I've got a few thigns I want to do. So, I'll be posting a To Do list down below and checking things off when I get them done. I'm not sure how much I can complete but I'll try!
If you're intrigued, come join Bloggiesta and follow updates on Twitter using #bloggiesta in the search bar.
Reviews to Do:
- Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
- I Know It's Over by C.K. Kelly Martin
- You Know Where to Find Me by Rachel Cohn
- Such A Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess
- You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- Need by Carrie Jones
- The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
- How Not to be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
- This Is What I Want To Tell You by Heath Duffy Stone
Interviews to Plan:
- Think of questions to ask [___]
- (If you're interested in doing an interview and/or gust blog, email me!)
Library vs. Owning
- Hardback vs. Paperback
- Which Bookseller?
Summer Book Goals!
Finish Blogroll (email if you would like to be added)
Work on Sidebar
Write Review/Contests/Interview Policy Delete old contests Fix comment settings Change to FeedBurner Add Meta tags
Start time: 6:00 pm EST (I count when I started writing this post)