Blog Update: Bloggiesta!

|


So, via Twitter, I've been following Natasha @ Maw Book Blogs. When I heard about Bloggiesta, I had to join in! If you are too lazy to click the link, the Bloggiesta began this morning (Friday, June 19, 2009) at 8 am and ends Sunday at 8 am. That's 48 hours! Bloggiesta is a Challenge to improve your blog. And while I'm new, I've got a few thigns I want to do. So, I'll be posting a To Do list down below and checking things off when I get them done. I'm not sure how much I can complete but I'll try!
If you're intrigued, come join Bloggiesta and follow updates on Twitter using #bloggiesta in the search bar.
Reviews to Do:
  • Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
  • I Know It's Over by C.K. Kelly Martin
  • You Know Where to Find Me by Rachel Cohn
  • Such A Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess
  • You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  • Need by Carrie Jones
  • The Dust of 100 Dogs by A.S. King
  • How Not to be Popular by Jennifer Ziegler
  • The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
  • This Is What I Want To Tell You by Heath Duffy Stone

Interviews to Plan:
  • Think of questions to ask [___]
  • (If you're interested in doing an interview and/or gust blog, email me!)
Special Posts:
  • Library vs. Owning
  • Hardback vs. Paperback
  • Which Bookseller?
  • Summer Book Goals!
Blog Work:
  • Finish Blogroll (email if you would like to be added)
  • Work on Sidebar
  • Write Review/Contests/Interview Policy
  • Delete old contests
  • Fix comment settings 
  • Change to FeedBurner
  • Add Meta tags
Start time: 6:00 pm EST (I count when I started writing this post)
And Go!

1 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Yay! I can leave a comment now. You have a fantastic plan. Good luck!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- good or bad, so let me know what you think below!