Bloggiesta: Wrapping Up

|

Okay, wrapping up Bloggiesta.

So I accomplished some of the things I wanted to do. But really failed with the reviews. Basically, starting last Thursday, I've been in a review slump and unfortunately Bloggiesta didn't help much. However, I was able to write one review. I also changed my subscription to FeedBurner and added an RSS icon in the sidebar and a link to subscribe via email on the bottom sidebar (I might add the actual form later, but it just didn't look so great with the layout). But I won't write out all the things I did, I'll give you a list:

Friday I…

Today I…

  • Planned a bit.
  • Did some planning and wrote a post about a new blog feature (post not published yet).
  • Wrote a post for said feature.
  • Moved around the links on my header.
  • Replaced the old RSS/Atom (I still don't know the difference) feeds with my FeedBurner feed.
  • Wrote a Summer Reading Goals post (scheduled to be posted)
  • Tried and failed at making a favicon.
  • Began my review for I Know It's Over by C. K. Kelly Martin. (and stopped because I got uninspired.)
  • Posted my review for The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart on Goodreads.
  • Added Meta tags.
Total Time: 11 hours.

(You can see my original Bloggiesta post to see what I did and did not accomplish too.)

Well, 11/48 isn't so great, but my goal was 10 so I'm content. Still have a lot of reviews to do, but school ends Wednesday so more time. I should just take a week off from reading, but the thought is so impossible…

Anyway, I had a lot of fun at Bloggiesta. Thanks to Natasha at Maw Books Blog for the idea and to all those who participated or watched! :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making your goal! There is always more to do, isn't there...

I'm looking forward to doing this again some time.

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Sorry, I'm so late in stopping by and leaving a comment. 11 hours is fantastic! Great job! Let me know if you still need help with that favicon and I'd be happy to help.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts -- good or bad, so let me know what you think below!