Okay, wrapping up Bloggiesta.
So I accomplished some of the things I wanted to do. But really failed with the reviews. Basically, starting last Thursday, I've been in a review slump and unfortunately Bloggiesta didn't help much. However, I was able to write one review. I also changed my subscription to FeedBurner and added an RSS icon in the sidebar and a link to subscribe via email on the bottom sidebar (I might add the actual form later, but it just didn't look so great with the layout). But I won't write out all the things I did, I'll give you a list:
- Removed contests that have ended on my sidebar.
- Wrote my review for The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart.
- Found some great tips for my blog.
- Wrote a post stating my policies in reviews, contests, interviews, and gust blogs.
- Made a Gravatar.
- Planned a bit.
- Did some planning and wrote a post about a new blog feature (post not published yet).
- Wrote a post for said feature.
- Moved around the links on my header.
- Replaced the old RSS/Atom (I still don't know the difference) feeds with my FeedBurner feed.
- Wrote a Summer Reading Goals post (scheduled to be posted)
- Tried and failed at making a favicon.
- Began my review for I Know It's Over by C. K. Kelly Martin. (and stopped because I got uninspired.)
- Posted my review for The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart on Goodreads.
- Added Meta tags.
(You can see my original Bloggiesta post to see what I did and did not accomplish too.)
Well, 11/48 isn't so great, but my goal was 10 so I'm content. Still have a lot of reviews to do, but school ends Wednesday so more time. I should just take a week off from reading, but the thought is so impossible…
Anyway, I had a lot of fun at Bloggiesta. Thanks to Natasha at Maw Books Blog for the idea and to all those who participated or watched! :]