So, I was tagged by Kristi @ The Story Siren to show pictures of my desk. A note: one of the rules is that you can't clean your desk! So please forgive the end-of-the-year clutter. It's pretty gross, I know.
5 Bookish Things:
- You can see my To Be Reviewed pile, which includes The Boy Book, A Little Friendly Advice, This Is What I Want to Tell You, How Not To Be Popular, and Just One Wish (the rest are scattered throughout my room).
- You can also see the book I'm currently reading, The Amaranth Enchantment, on the right picture.
- The blue notebook is where I keep my reviews.
- The green paper is the beginning of a review I did for The Dust of 100 Dogs when I couldn't find my notebook and needed to write it down.
- There's a piece of sheet music that is hiding two clarinet books.
5 Nonbookish Things:
- My cough drops. In case I get a sore throat, I keep them on hand.
- My sunglasses. I never wear them. They look ridiculous. But I have nowhere to put them.
- My tablet (that little silver square). I love to doodle with it. Though my pen is MIA... (I really need to clean up!)
- Nail polish. One is green and behind there is a clear one with sparkles (I'm wearing it right now).
- My mousse. I use it to keep my bangs in tact when they won't behave. The nozzle broke off one day, so it doesn't work very well.
5 People I tag:
- Khy @ Frenetic Reader
- Kelsey @ Reading Keeps You Sane
- Natasha @ Maw Books Blog
- Emily @ Emily's Reading Room
- You! (If you are not mentioned above).